Eco Waste is a specialist consultancy, advisory and project development company, operating in the sustainable resource use, waste management, and resource recovery sectors.
For more than 20 years Eco Waste has provided advisory services and undertaken strategic planning commissions for Governments, (Federal, State and Local), industry sectors and individual clients in Australia and SE Asia.
We focus on practical outcomes and often conclude our assignments with Project Definition Studies, which provide a solid platform for clients to move to immediate strategy/project implementation.
Whatever your Sustainable Resource use issue, Waste Management problem or Resource Recovery opportunity, Eco Waste has the depth of experience, expertise and insight to develop the optimum solutions.
Eco Waste provides speciality advisory and consultancy services in the following disciplines relating to the waste & resource recovery industry:-
- Industry insights & trends
- Strategic Planning
- Developing optimum solutions for defined problems/opportunities:
- Technical assessments
- Prefeasibility studies
- Project Scoping/Definition Plans
- Project Implementation/Mobilisation Plans
- Product Stewardship schemes or plans for Government or whole manufacturing sectors
- Systems & Infrastructure: Design, Planning & Delivery